London & Zurich Careers
We are seeking to appoint a confident Customer Advisor for an exciting full time role within our busy team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, your role is to work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional customer service by providing excellent incoming and outgoing communication in a Customer Advisor position. We are looking for a contributor who can and wants to add value and challenge the norm while adhering to agreed Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and quality standards to maximise customer satisfaction.
The role itself is very varied and will entail:
- Provide first class customer service to London & Zurich customers.
- Answer and log queries from customers via either phone or email efficiently and effectively and accurately log within the CRM system.
- Produce reports and statistics when asked for by the Operations Manager.
- Manage, prioritise and progress outstanding calls within the relevant time scales and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Keep accurate and detailed case notes of all interactions with customers.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments if required to resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Keep customers updated on outstanding support issues or development commitments and follow up all customer care calls.
- Maintaining remote access information/ support documentation and customer records on CRM.
- Record and maintain up to date dial in requirements and customer data information.
- Control, collate and maintain customer data and documentation on behalf of the department in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Attend and contribute to team and company meetings.
- Take responsibility for ownership of own workload and be willing to be flexible to help others with their work load when required.
- Train and assist customers in London & Zurich’s products where appropriate and as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Work with respect and in unison with the rest of your team and the company at all times with integrity and in the interest of the department’s customer base.
- Identify and escalate potential issues with recommendations to the Operations Manager.
- Although experience in an IT setting is not essential (as full training will be given) an understanding and interest, particularly in software, would be a distinct advantage.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Previous experience of face-to-face or telephone-based customer service is desired.
Interested in this role?
Send us your details and upload a CV today.Apply Today
Call us today to discuss