London & Zurich Careers
Senior Sales Executive
London & Zurich Ltd are well established within the Payments industry having been running for over 20 years and are on an upward curve in terms of growth and ambitions.
Our online Direct Debit system is designed to make it quick and easy to collect payments, and receiving payments can be both fast and secure.
Our client suite is a secure cloud based service which is both easy to use and which offers the full online management of accounts and reporting. We work with clients across a variety of sectors and industries.
London & Zurich Ltd is part of the Jonas Software Operating Group within Constellation Software Inc. The Jonas Group are the leading provider of enterprise full service software solutions to a number of vertical markets including the following hospitality focused industries: Education, Foodservices, Leisure, Club, and Attractions. Jonas has over 60,000 customers, in over 17 countries worldwide. Jonas’ focus is on creating long term relationships with our customers and ensuring we meet and exceed their software and service needs.
Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies; each focused upon leading its respective market niche.
This position is field based.
As a result of business expansion, we are seeking an experienced, Senior Sales Executive who will drive sales through new name clients from regional campaigns, sales channel management, driving sales initiatives and networking with contacts in the industry.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Company’s product portfolio and awareness of competitor products.
- Maintaining an awareness of industry trends.
- Qualify, develop and manage a lead through to sales conversion, whether sourced or provided by Companies.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline of sufficient size to achieve agreed sales targets.
- Ensure all monthly sales targets (KPIs) set by management and agreed on in advance are met or exceeded. This will necessitate some or all of the following activities:
- Identifying the needs and wants of a potential customer.
- Presenting the Company solution without misrepresentation.
- Demonstrating software solutions and associated products in person or over the Internet.
- Handling objections from potential sales opportunities.
- Preparing and presenting quotations/proposals to sales opportunities.
- Negotiating and closing sales.
- Fulfilling reporting requirements to the Sales Manager according to the deadlines set for the Department.
- Maximise profit on all potential sales opportunities.
- Provide excellent customer services to clients over the phone or in person.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships, alliances and networks within industry (or any other vertical market) as well as with other key stakeholders to generate sales leads.
- Attend industry trade shows from time to time.
- Perform any other duties related to the promotion, sales and delivery of the products, or related third party products, as directed by the management team from time to time.
- Drive marketing / lead generation initiatives in line with business objectives, set by management.
- Create, maintain and execute a clear sales plan for daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales activity.
- Meet and exceed all bookings and revenue targets.
- Meet and exceed all weekly and monthly activity expectations.
- Proven 3 years + experience selling software solutions within the payments sector.
- Relevant professional sales training and experience.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close sales.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communications skills.
- The ability to build and foster business relationships.
- Good understanding of technology and how it is applied in business.
- A moderate degree of computer literacy and technical competency.
- Demonstrated ability to network and build sales channels from the ground up.
- Skilled in all types of closing deals whether face to face, email or telephone closing.
- Proven network connections to “hit the ground running”.
- Strong presenting skills delivering presentations to senior level executives.
- Results driven with the credibility to influence at all levels and the ability to think outside the box to identify potential opportunities.