London & Zurich’s marketing team have expanded our exhibitions schedule for 2014. We are delighted to be present at a total of 5 events this year. Our aim is to meet with as many potential clients as possible from a range of key market sectors. Come and meet us at:
• BETT 22nd to 25th January at the Excel Centre London This is the biggest learning technology show of the year, bringing together 35000 people from the education sector. We will be there with our sister company Easy Trace.
• Institute of Professional Willwriters on March 27th at Warwick University This is the Annual General Meeting of the IPW where representatives from the will writing industry will be able to see the benefits of moving their clients on to London & Zurich’s paperless Direct Debit platform.
• TaxAssist Annual Conference: March 28th and 29th at the Celtic Manor, Newport TaxAssist are a specialist organisation providing accountancy and tax services to small businesses. We have worked closely together for many years and are pleased to be exhibiting at their conference yet again.
• Leisure Industry Week: September 30th to October 2nd at the NEC Birmingham LIW is the UK’s leading show for the leisure sector, we are closely associated with many of the leading Leisure Management software companies and are looking forward to renewing our acquaintance with customers new and old.
• Franchise Supplier Showcase: in November at Warwick University We have recently agreed a joint marketing programme with FSS are proud to be making our debut at this event in November. Our sales team will be demonstrating to franchisees and potential franchisees how to make the most from our Direct Debit and card solutions. We’re investing in new exhibition stands and we are sure to be adding more venues to this list across the course of the year. Watch this site for more details or call us on 0121 234 7999 for the latest information.