All users of the London & Zurich service are not permitted to use, attempt to use or permit any other person to use London & Zurich in connection with any activity that:
• Is fraudulent or unlawful.
• Misrepresents your identity or gives a misleading impression that you are associated or affiliated with a third party.
• Breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation (including, but not limited to, using London & Zurich in connection with the supply of goods or services that breach any such law or regulation).
• Could reasonably be considered harmful, false, misleading, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, pornographic, harassing or hateful.
• Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Promotes violence, illegal drugs or any other illegal activity.
• Infringes any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights under any jurisdiction.
• Breaches an obligation or duty of confidentiality.
• Involves gambling or betting tips.
• Invades any person’s privacy.
• Sends or uploads any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material.
• Knowingly or negligently transmits or attempts to transmit any data or material that contains viruses, trojan horses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code or program designed to adversely affect the operation of software or hardware.
• Could reasonably be expected to damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, including, without limitation, using the London & Zurich Service in an automated manner other than as permitted by the London & Zurich API and the relevant documentation.
• London & Zurich might reasonably believe to be an abuse of the London & Zurich system or service – this includes the London & Zurich referral programme.
• Is likely to result in liability for London & Zurich or any third party, including in any manner likely to result in complaints, disputes, reversals, chargebacks, fees, fines or penalties.
• Might be seen as acting as a private banking or other payment institution.
• Support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other ‘get rich quick’ schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, including the collecting of payments for such schemes.
• Deals in any way with payments to and from the same account or between multiple accounts held by or for the same beneficial owner.
• Results in the completion of Direct Debit mandates on behalf of another party.
• Might result in the harm of or attempts to harm, any minor.
• Accesses or attempts to access any software underlying the London & Zurich service.
• Relates to the control of an account that is linked to another account, the users of which have engaged in any of the foregoing activities.
• Relates to online dating or marriage services, adult entertainment-related activities, or escort services.
• Relates to the facilitation, sale or distribution of the following products or services (subject to the exceptions set out at the end of this paragraph):
– Prescription medication or medical services
– Alcoholic beverages
– Dietary supplements
– Seeds or plants
– The above restriction does not apply where the Merchant operates in the wholesale or business-to-business space.
Relates to the facilitation, sale or distribution of:
– Tobacco goods
– Jewels, precious metals or stones
• Relates to the creation, facilitation, sale or distribution of marijuana or marijuana paraphernalia.
• Relates to foreign offshore shell companies.
• Relates to outbound telemarketing.
Prohibited Sector List
The following sectors are considered high risk by London & Zurich and therefore will not be onboarded:
Dating & Escort Services 7273
Gambling and Betting 9754, 7995
Drugs & Pharmaceuticals 5122
Restricted Sector List
The following sectors are considered restricted by London & Zurich and therefore will require Director approval prior to being onboarded:
Scrap metal companies
Oil and gas companies